In their final years of school the students move into our Pathways Program. The structure of the program is adjusted each year after consultation with the students and families who will be involved. Our aim is to provide authentic programs tailored to students’ interests, personal development and the development of work related and industry specific skills. Each year an information session will be held for students and families to support them to select options (Pathways) that best meets their needs.
In 2021 we are able to provide the following Pathway Programs to our secondary school students:
- Trade Skills Program at the Baw Baw Trade Centre
- Independent Skills Program
- Hospitality Program – short courses in partnership with TAFE Gippsland
- Waverley Industries Work Experience Program – Hallam
- Certificate II in Food Processing, partnership with the National Food Institute
- Certificate II in Warehousing, partnership with the National Food Institute
- Duke of Edinburgh Award (Bronze)
In previous we provided students with the opportunity to complete a Certificate II in Construction Pathways, we will offer this program again in response to student suitability.